Morocco tourism numbers 2011
2/24/2012 5:30 PM
The Moroccan tourism sector remained stable in 2011 in spite of the Arab Spring.
- A total of 9.34 million tourists visited Morocco during this past year 2011.
- 1% increase compared to 2010.
- Total tourism revenue is 5.7 billion Euros/59 billion DH.
- Morocco was ranked 24th in terms of arrivals, and 36th in terms of tourism receipts.
- Tourism sector contributes about 9% to Moroccan GDP.
* Source: MAP Agency
1 comment(s) so far...
By startafraout on
3/2/2012 5:38 PM
Re: Morocco tourism numbers 2011
yes that's right i live in Tafraout and i see a lot tourists every hours and that's good and usefull for morocco as i think thank you