Discover and learn the rich culture that Morocco offers by visiting Morocco’s museums
- Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdullah: Museum of Art
- Dar Jamai Museum: Museum of Art
- Borj Nord Museum: Military collection
- Dar Batha : Museum of Moroccan Art, it has a collection of Moroccan crafts, ceramics, jewelry…etc.
- Museum of Moroccan Art : a large collection of Moroccan crafts, ceramics, jewelry…etc
- The American Legation Museum: It was established in 1821, a gift to the United States from the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Suliman. The first piece of property acquired abroad by the U.S. government. The museum has an art collection, and a research library.
- Forbes Museum: It was founded by the American billionaire and publisher of Forbes magazine. It has a huge collection of lead soldiers. The museum is now the property of Moroccan government.
- Majorelle Museum: It has a collection of Moroccan and Islamic art.
- Dar Si Said: Berber art collection
- Maison Tiskiwin, also known as Bert Flint museum: it has a big collection of Moroccan Berber art, architecture, design, decor, pottery and painting.
Discover Moroccan customs and tradition in our culture section.
Check Our Morocco travel Information and cities and towns guide